Thursday, April 02, 2009

Back at it

Have you missed me? I didn't think so. But I've been busy on the Web, searching for the latest in awesome goodness. Behold: Squeez Bacon.



Leave it to those crazy Swedes, who also bring us Plopp candy bars, to invent the marvel of bacon-flavored goo in a plastic jug. Now you can add that delicious porcine zing to all your favorite dishes: potato salad, BLT sandwiches, apple slices, ice cream sundaes, trifle. Use it in place of ketchup, A1 steak sauce or Vermont's finest maple syrup.

8 comments:

Eric said...

All I can say is, "Where's a bucket!"

MJ Krech said...

Eeeewww!

MJ Krech said...

And welcome back, Amy! I've REALLY missed you! I check every day at least twice! Really!

Swearing Mother said...

Not wishing to sound rude, but a little bit of sick came into my mouth when I read that post.

Yeuk.

Amy said...

Swearing Mother, I don't mean to diminish the gravity of your discomfort, but I laughed at your comment. I don't laugh easily. You, my good woman, and your sick are always welcome. Which is saying a lot given what an aversion/phobia/neurosis I have about hurl.

That said, Squeez Bacon, like any other April Fools joke, is best served cold. Mwahahahahahahaha.

lisa said...

Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.

Sprite, the odd dog. said...

NO WAY!!!!

Amy said...

Sprite, welcome. Don't you like bacon?

Lisa, I really don't know what to say.