Thursday, September 07, 2006

So much for Wednesdays

I just have to deal with the fact that I am irregular person. In so many ways, but not in the way that requires high-fiber cereals, thank you very much.

So, it's Thursday already, not Wednesday. I didn't update my precious blog on Wednesday. Flog me.

I broke my cell phone yesterday. I was trying to reach my keys and balance my backpack and my phone with a couple of fingers. It didn't work. The phone fell on the blacktop and made a terrible noise and spewed itself all over the ground. I tried to put the battery back in and turn it on. Very funny.

Fortunately, because I am such an irregular person, I had a spare phone in my dresser at home. So I had a new phone working in no time.

I am avoiding writing an article. I've done an excellent job of procrastinating. I piss around doing everything – anything – but write the bastard thing. I just don't know what I'm doing and I can't get started.

Ah, well. I better try again. I can procrastinate later.

2 comments:

laurie said...

ah! procrastination is the hobgoblin of journalistic minds. or something like that. you're in good company. all journalists i know push deadline to the limit.

Amy said...

Why, Laurie, you're out of the pseudonym closet! Nice football. I'm just about to click on your name....