Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thin line of blood

A series of tangents led me to think about famous people I'm related to. These relations are very, very distant. Ridiculously distant. So distant it probably doesn't count as related. But my dear brother, who worked at the genealogy library in Salt Lake, gave me the scoop a few years ago when Kayleigh was doing a family history project. I don't even know what side of my family these people are on, and Clint is gone now, so I can't ask. But I can claim them as blood. As if it matters.

Princes William and Harry, and their mother, Princess Diana. I guess I have to get over drooling over Wills. Darn. He's getting too old for me, anyway.
Humphrey Bogart and his kids, Stephen and Leslie
Tom Brokaw
John Adams and John Quincy Adams

Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

How about you? Have any relatives we've heard of? Any you wish you'd never heard of?

No comments: