My life has changed a lot in the last few years. Some of these changes were anticipated and welcome; others were complete surprises, some pleasant, some not. Sounds like life, doesn't it?
I haven't blogged much lately. It's not that I have nothing to say; it's that I have too much to say. That being the case, I've chosen to keep my mouth shut in the hopes that I won't have to extricate my toenails from my tonsils. I do tend to go on like nobody's business sometimes, and some things are just nobody's business.
Still, here's a safe topic: the new year. I'm not big on resolutions because I suck at following through on much of anything. But here are a few things I'd like to work on this year.
• Get a website up and running. I have some ideas for subjects. I just need to think a bit more about feasibility.
• Get a job. A real job.
• Shrink fat, grow muscle, and increase flexibility and cardiovascular endurance
• Paint the living room and the stairwell.
• Be more patient and gentle.
• Help my mom more. She's not doing so well.
• Stop being such a sarcastic pansy ass.
We'll see how that goes. I graduate in May, so there will be more changes ahead for me and my family. Trying to balance their needs with my own is always a challenge. Figuring out exactly what my needs are is the biggest challenge of all.