Sunday, September 30, 2007

Stealing the stolen

The Rotten Correspondent stole this quiz from someone, so I'm stealing it from her now. What flavor ice cream are you?




You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.

I'll have more to say later. I'm clearing brush from my yard and getting poked in the eye from twigs I haven't noticed and opening my mouth and closing my eyes so I may have a big surprise. You really have to watch out for those smiling 8-year-olds. It was a doughnut hole, by the way.

8 comments:

laurie said...

yum, doughnut holes.

i'm chocolate. i'd be pretty pissed if i weren't chocolate, considering how devoted i've been to it over the years.

laurie said...

ps i have a blog award for you.
stop by the dog blog.

Amy said...

Well, thanks, Laurie.

And I'd rather be chocolate than boring vanilla.

laurie said...

the older i get, the more i like vanilla, amy.

the rotten correspondent said...

Alright, I'm a little aggravated about being coffee.

I'm calm and peaceful, dammit!

Amy said...

I'd probably be happier about it if it weren't so accurate.

jan said...

Hi from another boring vanilla.

Amy said...

Hello, boring vanilla Jan! I hope all is well. Had any good ST moments lately?